Cyber-Bullying


Last week Room 14 were lucky enough to see a show about cyber-bulling. We learnt lots of different things such as:

- Tell someone you trust if you are being cyber-bullied
- Don’t give out personal information to anyone over the internet
- Be careful what photos and messages you put on social media
- Don’t reply to nasty messages or texts

Today Room 14 went to a cyber bullying show. I learnt how to be kind on the internet. I saw two girls and they were dancing. I heard music. I felt happy. I had a good time. They were good actors. I liked when they were funny.
Tom Y3

When Room 14 went to the hall to see the cyber bullying show we saw two ladies on the stage getting everything ready. When the show started it was a little bit funny. The two ladies were teaching us what cyber bullying was. We learnt that cyber bullying could be someone on a phone or tablet and they send mean stuff about another person.
Latoya Y3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class Treaty

Swimming

Mother Duck