The horse

Here is James's story about visiting his Aunty.

My Mum drove to my Aunty’s. Me and my brother were excited because they live on a farm. When we got there we played with the horse and fed it. One day I went to see the horse and he was not there. I ran to my Aunty’s house and told my brother. In the night we got the torch and went outside. I heard a horse noise. Next we jumped over the gate and saw that the horse was stuck in the front gate. Me and my brother got the horse out. We saw that he had a cut. We didn’t know what to do so we got our Aunty. She was so worried.
By James.

Comments

  1. Great illustrations and writing James but I feel sorry for the horse.
    from Lucy.
    Room 14

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Class Treaty

Swimming

Welcome to Quad Blogging