Our new topic this term is about Bridges.
Soon we are going to go on a bridge tour and look at the different bridges across the Waikato River in Hamilton.
We had a discussion on bridges. Here are some of our ideas.
- If there's one road there can be another road going over it to avoid traffic.
- Help you get across bridges
- Maybe they can go over a river/ocean.
- One place is here. Another place is here. It joins them together.
- Cars go across it.
- Made for people to get to the other side.
- Helps you go to the other side.
- Helps you get across so you don't die.
- Long, straight & cars can go on it.
- There can be a path on it.
- Its something that goes across things.
- Go over to the other side of city.
- You can exercise on them.
- cars to go across
- walk across to the other side
- lead you to wharf
- cars and people use them to go to work/town/other places
- some bridges lift up so boats/ships can go underneath them
- the sticks that hold it up can be a home for creatures
- going from one side to another
- City Icon - like London Bridge