The Shape Game

After lunch today Anna read us "The Shape Game" by Anthony Browne.
We thought that the Dad's jokes in the story were funny. You have to look carefully at the illustrations because Anthony Browne is a very talented artist.
After we had read the story we tried the shape game for ourselves. 
To play one person drew a shape on a piece of paper.
Then the next person has to add other drawings to make the shape into a picture. 
Here are some of the finished pictures.
 

Eva thought this was a good game to play with someone at home. 
We think so too.

Comments

  1. Hi! The shape game is fun to play.When I went home I played the shape game with my brother.I was the great one that can make a shape picture.
    from Xiomy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that the pictures look cool. I really like Yusuf's picture because all of the colours are my favourite.
    From Aisha
    Room 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shape game looks fun, I will try it sometime soon.
    From Sally at Hillcrest High

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have fun doing the Shape game.
    From Lita Room 14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Room14
    I love your art work because one look's like a bird one look's like a dragon and the last one look's like a rocket.By the way how did it go? from Battool Room 16

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the shape game . I played it twice by myself at home and I enjoyed it . from Tremaine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like tarn's picture because I like the shape of his. I like how he colored his picture in nicley. I really like the tail shape because I like how he has done the spikes on it.
    From Aisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad I wasn’t there. I wish I could play the shape game too.
    From Phillip
    Room 14
    HES

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Class Treaty

Swimming

Do you know where in the world these lunches are from?