Going to the Hospital “Ahhh”, screaming like a bird “I do not want to go to hospital!” Pinch! “Ouch” “I will keep doing that if you don’t go to the hospital.” “Okay!” “Now, have you got your PJ’s?” “Yep.” “Go in the car.” “Okay.” I went to the car and we went to the hospital and I was shivering like and iceberg. I was really cold. I started to shiver louder and louder. Then, “Ahh.” Pinch! “Ouch! That hurt.” “Then don’t scream.” “Okay, okay.” The nurse asked me some questions and then zzzzzzz I went to sleep.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Yay we are back at school. Today Greg came from Sports Waikato to help us perfect our running styles. We had to focus on:
- running on the balls of our feet
- keeping our arms shaped like an 'L'
- moving our arms straight up and down as we ran
- hold out the opposite hand to the baton holder
- call out 'run' to the person ahead of us as we approached them
- using a chopping action to pass the baton to the next runner